Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

the beginning.

I suppose everyone has either started a blog or thought about started a blog at some point. I have actually started 2, and never been that good at keeping up with them. I abandon the poor thing! This is my 3rd and final attempt at a blog! I guess for me it's going to be more of a journal or story of my travels or a letter to all my friends across the county.

This prairie girl is moving to the BIG CITY - no, not New York - Canada's version of the big apple... TORONTO! I have grown up in the lovely prairies and then I moved to the west coast for 5 years! But now the time has come to go east! I never thought in a million years I would go there, but after attending flower school in Toronto I fell in love!

I am following this little heart of mine and pursuing my dreams all the way to Toronto! I hope to grow my floral/styling business and meet new people and become better friends with everyone I met there a few months ago!

I LOVE floral design and will be showing you many many images of what I create, I will be writing you stories of all my adventures (I really do happen to have many weird things happen to me), and I love love love DIY projects - hopefully you will learn something new! If any of this intrigues you then stick around!

For now I will leave you with some wonderful pictures of my trip to Toronto for flower school!

Talk soon lovies!









No comments:

Post a Comment